Call for Abstracts!
Join us in shaping the future of CFD at the FLOW-3D World Users Conference 2024! Whether you’re a seasoned expert or just starting in the field, we invite you to share your knowledge, innovations, and success stories. Accepted speakers and poster authors receive a complimentary conference registration.
Submission Deadline: March 8, 2024
- Live Presentation: Engage with fellow FLOW-3D users, presenting your project findings and answering questions.
- Poster Session: Showcase your research or professional project during the conference.
- Water & Environmental: Investigate the challenges in civil and environmental engineering and discover how simulation offers innovative solutions for advanced hydraulic infrastructure design and optimization.
- Metal Casting: Explore the challenges and advancements in this demanding sector of manufacturing, including lightweighting, EV components and gigacastings.
- Additive Manufacturing & Laser Welding: Explore the cutting-edge intersection of laser technology and additive manufacturing processes.
- General Session: Learn about complex multiphysics applications of FLOW-3D in this track featuring diverse topics and innovative ideas.
Benefits of Presenting
- Peer Recognition: Gain recognition among the FLOW-3D user community.
- Feedback: Obtain constructive feedback from your peers and FLOW-3D‘s senior technical staff.
- Networking: Connect with like-minded professionals and potential collaborators.
- Title: Clearly describe your work.
- Author(s): Mention all contributors and specify who the speaker will be if there are multiple authors.
- Description: A concise 200-word summary detailing your project or research.
- Preference: Specify whether you’re interested in a live presentation or poster session.
- Optional extended abstract: If you would like your project to be considered for a case study article written by a professional technical writer and featured on the FLOW-3D website, please submit an extended abstract with 500-750 words plus images.
Please email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss this chance to showcase your work to the FLOW-3D user community. We are looking forward to receiving your contributions!
- March 8: Abstracts due
- March 22: Abstracts accepted
- May 24: Presentations due