Our software, FLOW-3D, is used by engineers, designers, and scientists at top manufacturers and institutions throughout the world to simulate and optimize product designs. Many of the products used in our daily lives, from many of the components in an automobile to the paper towels we use to dry our hands, have actually been designed or improved through the use of FLOW-3D.
Flow Science has a job opportunity for a motivated, creative and collaborative Software Engineer. As a Software Engineer, you will use your object-oriented programming skills to create and maintain the user interface between our simulation software and the end user. You’ll have the opportunity to combine your creative skills with your analytical skills to contribute to a powerful tool used by customers around the world.
Required education, experience, and skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related degree
- A minimum of three years programming experience in a structured software environment, or academic setting
- Object-oriented programming skills using C++
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) development experience
- Comfortable in both Windows and Linux environments
Preferred experience and skills
- Knowledge in modern design/architectural patterns
- Experience with Qt framework
- Comfortable with version control systems such as Git or SVN
- Experience with UML.
- C++ 11/14/17 knowledge.
- OpenGL/graphics programming
- Familiarity with the VTK API
Flow Science offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package superior to those offered by most large companies. Flow Science employees receive a competitive base salary, employer paid medical, dental, vision coverage, life and disability insurances, relocation assistance, 401(k) retirement plan with extremely generous employer matching, and an outstanding incentive compensation plan that offers year-end bonus opportunity.
A resume and cover letter should be e-mailed to email@example.com.