Our software, FLOW-3D, is used by engineers, designers, and scientists at top manufacturers and institutions throughout the world to simulate and optimize product designs. Many of the products used in our daily lives, from many of the components in an automobile to the paper towels we use to dry our hands, have actually been designed or improved through the use of FLOW-3D.
Flow Science, Inc., in Santa Fe, New Mexico, has a job opportunity for a Software Engineer.
As a Software Engineer, you would use your object oriented programming skills to create and maintain the user interface between our simulation software and the end user. You’ll have an opportunity to combine your creative skills with your analytic skills to contribute to a tool which is used by customers around the world.
Required education, experience, and skills
- Bachelors degree or higher in computer science.
- Experience using object oriented programming techniques using C++ or other object oriented language
Desirable experience and skills
Attributes of a successful candidate
- Conceptual/creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Adaptable, inquisitive and open-minded
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ambitious and highly motivated
Flow Science offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package superior to those offered by most large companies. Flow Science employees receive a competitive base salary, employer paid medical, dental, vision coverage, life and disability insurances, relocation assistance, 401(k) and profit sharing plans with extremely generous employer matching, and an outstanding incentive compensation plan that offers year-end bonus.
Resumes may be submitted via mail (Flow Science, Attention: Human Resources, 683 Harkle Road, Santa Fe, NM 87505), fax (505-982-5551) or e-mail email@example.com.