Flow Science has a job opportunity for a Software Engineer. As a Software Engineer, you would use your object oriented programming skills to create and maintain the user interface between our simulation software and the end user. You’ll have an opportunity to combine your creative skills with your analytic skills to contribute to a tool which is used by customers around the world.
Required education, experience, and skills
- Bachelors degree or higher in computer engineering or computer science.
- Experience using object oriented programming techniques with C++
- Entry level to 2 years of experience
Desirable experience and skills
- Sockets programming
Attributes of a successful candidate
- Conceptual/creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Adaptable, inquisitive and open-minded
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ambitious and highly motivated
Flow Science offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package superior to those offered by most large companies. Flow Science employees receive a competitive base salary, employer paid medical, dental, vision coverage, life and disability insurances, relocation assistance, 401(k) and profit sharing plans with extremely generous employer matching, and an outstanding incentive compensation plan that offers year-end bonus.
A resume and cover letter should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Software Engineer Application” in the subject line or body of the email.