The Sales Engineer works with potential clients to determine their needs and demonstrate how our products and services will provide value to their business.
2-3 years experience in CAE software sales
At least a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering is required; a Master’s degree is preferred. Coursework in business administration or marketing will be very beneficial. The candidate must have strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Create and run customized sample simulations and present detailed results for potential clients’ complex engineering projects and processes
- Present technical webinars, publish blogs and give technical talks at research facilities and conferences
- Position and present FLOW-3D family of products’ unique business values in competitive sales situations. Presentations, demonstrations, and discussions may be in-person, web-based, or via other mechanisms.
- Provide technical support and prepare documentation and training materials for prospects taking an evaluation license
- Develop case studies that validate FLOW-3D models and simulations with experimental data
- Generate leads through prospect identification and outreach to subject experts
Flow Science offers an exceptional benefits package to full time employees including employer paid medical, dental, vision coverage, life and disability insurances, 401(k) and profit sharing plans with generous employer matching, and an incentive compensation plan that offers year-end bonus opportunity.
Resumes may be submitted via mail (Attention: Human Resources, 683 Harkle Road, Santa Fe, NM 87505), fax (505-982-5551) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Applicants must be available to attend an onsite interview in Santa Fe, New Mexico.