We are looking for a detail oriented, highly organized, self-starter with excellent writing and communication skills to join the marketing department at Flow Science as a Marketing Assistant. In this role, you will assist with a variety of marketing functions, including tradeshows, social media, websites, and digital marketing. If you are driven to succeed, desire to learn new skills, and want to be part of a small, dynamic, highly technical team, then we encourage you to apply for this position. This is a hybrid/remote position in the Santa Fe or Albuquerque area.
Education and Skills
- Associates degree or higher is required; a marketing, communications, liberal arts, or related degree is preferred.
- One or more years of professional experience is required
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Suite
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite
- Familiarity with web languages (HTML and CSS)
- Familiarity or expertise with WordPress or similar web platform
- Social media marketing experience
- Familiarity or expertise with CRMs, preferably Salesforce
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization
- Assist with the logistics of the company’s tradeshows, workshops, user conferences, webinars and other events.
- Update with new content, adhering to SEO best practices
- Regularly test and review for functionality and content
- Organize calendar of social posts, coordinating with others
- Schedule and post content on our social media platforms, adhering to best practices
- Monitor, respond to and repost mentions of the company and our products
- Help maintain the company’s electronic bibliography on the website and the network
- Through Google notifications and research, identify new publications
- Notify employees and associates of new entries
- Draft, test and schedule email promotions
- Monitor various email addresses
- Maintain company calendars
- Enter, update and clean CRM data as needed
- Organize and maintain electronic libraries
- Generate CRM reports
- Assist with general marketing and administrative duties as necessary
- Contact customers to solicit testimonials, feedback and case studies
Flow Science offers an exceptional benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision insurances, life and disability insurances, 401(k) and profit-sharing plans with generous employer matching, and an incentive compensation plan that offers a year-end bonus opportunity up to 30% of base salary.