Integrating mechanical, fluidic, optical, and electronic functionality on very small devices, microfluidic devices have important advantages over conventional counterparts—cost at scale and their ability to be incorporated directly into integrated circuits. Due to the intensive development requirements, 3D visualization is an efficient tool for providing rich quantitative analysis, substantially reducing research, design and production costs.
FLOW-3D’s free surface and multi-fluid modeling capabilities provide highly accurate simulations for a wide range of microscale fluid flow applications.
Please join us for a technical webinar that will explore:
- Lab-On-A-Chip Applications
- Additive Manufacturing and Metal Deposition
- Ink Jet Processes
Register now for this free webinar.
Thursday, August 4
1:00 pm EST
- Effect of substrate cooling and droplet shape and composition on the droplet evaporation and the deposition of particles
- Microelectrofluidic Lens for Variable Curvature
- Photonic and Thermofluidic Analysis of Colloidal Plasmonic Nanorings and Nanotori for Pulsed-Laser Photothermal Applications
- Access the FLOW-3D Bibliography