Flow Science has an open position for a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Engineer.
The focus of this position is on providing first-rate customer support, services, training and documentation for our commercial, multi-physics CFD software product, FLOW-3D.
Strong fundamentals in fluid dynamics and heat transfer are required. Experience in the use of a commercial CFD code, either in industry or university settings, will be a very positive attribute. Experience with Windows and Linux is required. Fortran 90 and/or C, C++ is a plus, but not required.
The candidate should have a Master’s degree in mechanical engineering or physics.
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Customer Support and Training
- Provide timely and thorough solutions to customers’ requests for technical support, via telephone, e-mail, and web sessions.
- Participate in training classes for clients, including developing and updating the training materials, presenting class lectures, and making occasional trips to users’ offices to provide onsite training.
- Assist in preparation and updating of users manuals.
- Assure continuous improvements to FLOW-3D by developing relevant test problems and procedures. Work with the various development groups to ensure that the needs of our customers are being met.
- Work with sales team to help discuss and demonstrate product capabilities to potential clients.
- Work with marketing team on various tasks to help provide material promoting our products.
Flow Science offers an exceptional benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision insurances, life and disability insurances, 401(k) and profit sharing plans with generous employer matching, and an incentive compensation plan that offers year-end bonus opportunity.
Resumes may be submitted via mail (Attention: Human Resources, 683 Harkle Road, Santa Fe, NM 87505), fax (505-982-5551) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applicants must be available to attend an onsite interview in Santa Fe, New Mexico.