Flow Science offers free research licenses to the full featured version of its products for the purpose of academic research. The application is as easy as submitting a concise proposal (2-4 pages) with an introduction, problem definition, and a section on expected results. If accepted, a free license to the full version of FLOW-3D or FLOW-3D CAST will be issued to the principal investigator (PI) of the research project (most commonly the PI is the faculty member in charge of the research).
To start the application process, please fill out the form below.
- Licenses granted under this programs do not entitle the user to technical support service other than assistance with installation and licensing.
- Only applicants (or PIs) who have never been a customer of Flow Science are eligible for a license under the Research Assistance program.
- Each research group (or PI) is only eligible for one license under the Research Assistance program.
- Licenses issued under the Research Assistance program will be limited to four months. Extensions are available through a paid academic license.
- This program is only available to institutions within the United States and Canada.
Start the Research License Application
If you have any questions, please email RA@flow3d.com.