Flow Science offers comprehensive training classes for FLOW-3D and FLOW-3D Cast in Santa Fe, New Mexico.The focus of the training classes alternates between industry-specific (metal casting and civil hydraulics) and general CFD topics. All classes are aimed at giving the attendee a solid understanding of the software tools as well as hands-on experience with problem solving in cases relevant to them. Existing and new users, as well as those interested in evaluating the software, are invited to attend.
- December 3-5, 2013 (General)
- January 7-9, 2014 (FLOW-3D Cast)
- February 4-6, 2014 (Hydraulics)
- March 4-6, 2014 (General)
- April 1-3, 2014 (FLOW-3D Cast)
- May 6-8, 2014 (Hydraulics)
- June 3 -5, 2014 (General)
- July 8-10, 2014 (FLOW-3D Cast)
- August 5-7, 2014 (Hydraulics)
- September 2-4, 2014 (General)
- October 7-9, 2014 (FLOW-3D Cast)
- November 4-6, 2014 (Hydraulics)
- December 2-4, 2014 (General)
Our training course consists of two and a half days of lectures and application-specific hands-on exercises with FLOW-3D. At the end of the training class, students should be able to set up and run CFD simulations with FLOW-3D.
2½-day Training Course Fee: $1000 (covered by training credits)
In addition, we offer a ½-day of one-on-one consulting for an additional fee on the afternoon of the third day.
Fees for the optional ½-day of consulting:
Half day: $500 (NOT covered by training credits)
New Mexico gross receipts tax of 8.1875% will be applied to all fees.
Download Training Schedules and Course Descriptions
Class size is limited to eight students so that individual attention can be given to each trainee's modeling interests. For more information about attending training, please contact us.
Contact Flow Science:
Flow Science Inc.
About Santa Fe:
Discover the history and natural beauty of old Santa Fe. Visit the Santa Fe Convention and Visitors Bureau's web site at www.santafe.org.
View Larger Map