Flow Science offers comprehensive training classes for its simulation software, FLOW-3D, every month at its office in Santa Fe. The focus of the training classes alternates between industry-specific (metal casting and civil hydraulics) and general computational fluid dynamics training. All classes are aimed at giving the attendee a solid understanding of FLOW-3D as well as hands-on experience with problem solving in cases relevant to them.
FLOW-3D users and those interested in evaluating the software are invited to attend.
Explore the resources in the FLOW-3D Users Site! On this site you can:
- Order a 2-volume set of printed and bound FLOW-3D manuals
- Chat live with a Flow Science Support Engineer
- Send suggestions or report bugs using the Drop Box
- Download FLOW-3D Example Simulations
- Download a print-friendly version of the FLOW-3D User Manual
- Get the latest software updates
- Read FAQs, Validations and Hints & Tips
- Download presentations, workshops and tutorials
In order to gain access to these pages, you must have an active license and
be under a maintenance contract. Enter Users Site >
Contact Flow Science:
Email support requests will be responded to within 24 hours during the business week.
Phone support hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MDT, Monday-Friday.
Flow Science Inc.
View Larger Map