Live Chat Now Available
Available to FLOW-3D users in support in the US, Canada, UK and Ireland, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, MST. Log into the Users Site to access Live Chat. Flow Science Support Engineers are standing by to help you.
Suggestion Drop Box
Would you like to suggest a new feature, a better way of doing something in FLOW-3D or report a bug? Use the new Suggestion Drop Box to send us your feedback. The Drop Box is available on the Users Site and is also available through the GUI.
Flow Science offers comprehensive training classes for its simulation software, FLOW-3D, every month at its office in Santa Fe. The focus of the training classes alternates between industry-specific (metal casting and civil hydraulics) and general computational fluid dynamics training. All classes are aimed at giving the attendee a solid understanding of FLOW-3D as well as hands-on experience with problem solving in cases relevant to them.
FLOW-3D users and those interested in evaluating the software are invited to attend.
Explore the resources in the FLOW-3D Users Site! On this site you can:
- Order a 2-volume set of printed and bound FLOW-3D v10.1 manuals
- Chat live with a Flow Science Support Engineer
- Send suggestions or report bugs using the Drop Box
- Download FLOW-3D v10.1 Example Simulations
- Download a print-friendly version of the FLOW-3D v10.1 User Manual
- Get the latest software updates
- Read FAQs, Validations and Hints & Tips
- Connect with other users on the CFD-Online Users Forum
- Download presentations, workshops and tutorials
In order to gain access to these pages, you must have an active license and
be under a maintenance contract. Enter Users Site >
Contact Flow Science:
Email support requests will be responded to within 24 hours during the business week.
Phone support hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MDT, Monday-Friday.
Flow Science Inc.
View Larger Map