Flow Science to Integrate CEI's EnSight into FLOW-3D for Powerful Postprocessing and Advanced Visualization Capabilities
Flow Science has partnered with CEI, Inc. to embed the latest version of CEI’s EnSight visualization software directly into the FLOW-3D user interface, integrating advanced post-processing and volume rendering. Flow Science plans to launch a beta version of the new integrated solution that incorporates the recently-released EnSight 10 at the World Users Conference in San Francisco, September 12-13, 2012. A final production version will be released next year.
The integration of EnSight will give FLOW-3D users easy and efficient access to state-of-the-art post-processing and visualization capabilities. EnSight will provide FLOW-3D users with:
- Built-in client-server post-processing capability to speed analysis and animation rendering across distributed networks;
- Highly-advanced post-processing capabilities, including interactive key frame animation with the ability to analyze 2D slices adjacent to a 3D image, easily drill down into specific data sets for deeper analysis and even embed dynamic graphs directly into the running 3D animation to examine simulation dynamics and data change simultaneously;
- All-new structured volume rendering capability;
- Ease of use with intuitive drag-and-drop and right-click capabilities; and
- Customization options through Python scripting that enable users to easily add unique visualization features and options to create a custom solution to meet their specific functional needs.
The embedded EnSight product will be limited to reading FLOW-3D and STL formats.
Attend Free EnSight Training at the 12th FLOW-3D European Users Conference
This simulation of a sand cast part, solved in FLOW-3D, illustrates
EnSight’s ability to display and compare multiple models simultaneously.
This case was presented at the 2007 FLOW-3D World Users Conference.
FLOW-3D users will be able to get a sneak peek during the 12th annual FLOW-3D European Users Conference, to be held this June 25-26 in Munich. In conjunction with the free advanced FLOW-3D training offered by Flow Science after the conference, CEI will offer free EnSight training geared towards hydraulics and casting users. FLOW-3D users and those interested in the software can sign up for the training sessions when they register online for the conference.