FLOW-3D/MP 4.1 Released!
FLOW-3D/MP Version 4.1, the distributed-memory version of FLOW-3D offers possible scaling up to 64 cores and runtime improvements of as much as 40x over FLOW-3D Version 9.4.2.
Learn more about the parallel modeling capabilities of FLOW-3D/MP v4.1.
FLOW-3D Users Site - Newly Redesigned!
Log onto the new FLOW-3D Users Site to: get the latest software updates; read updated FAQs and Hints & Tips; download sample input files; connect with other users on the CFD-Online Users Forum; download user manuals, workshops and tutorials; and take the Users Site survey.
METTALFORMA to be FLOW-3D Reseller in Brazil
Flow Science, Inc. announced that it has entered into a new international association agreement with Mettalforma Maqs. Equipamentos E Tecnologia Ltda to sell and support Flow Science’s FLOW-3D software in Brazil. Read the Press Release >
FLOW-3D Webinar: Advanced CFD Simulations in Biotechnology
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
1:30 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
- Building blocks of FLOW-3D software
- Drug delivery systems: Injections, Nasal sprays, Dissolution of Oral Drugs
- Multiphase flows: Condensation, Evaporation and Drying
- Active, Passive Mixing and Chemical Reactions
This webinar will demonstrate the benefits of using computational fluid dynamics as an auxiliary R&D tool for simulating processes within pharmaceutical, biomedical and drug delivery industries.
CFD Support Engineer Position Open
Flow Science, Inc. seeks an ambitious and team-oriented person to join its team as a CFD Support Engineer. The focus of this position is on providing first-rate customer service support and training for FLOW-3D. Principle duties include providing customer support and training, and assuring continuous improvements to FLOW-3D by developing relevant test problems and procedures.
FLOW-3D Training Schedule
Flow Science offers application-specific training classes every month. Whether you're new to CFD, want to learn about the latest version of FLOW-3D or just need some individual consultation, our training classes will help you get up to speed. Register online.
- May 6-8, 2014 (Water & Environmental)
- June 3 -5, 2014 (General)
- July 8-10, 2014 (FLOW-3D Cast)
- August 5-7, 2014 (Water & Environmental)
- September 2-4, 2014 (General)
- October 7-9, 2014 (FLOW-3D Cast)
- November 4-6, 2014 (Water & Environmental)
- December 2-4, 2014 (General)