FLOW-3D Version 9.4 Released
Version 9.4 of FLOW-3D is now on its way to customers with a maintenance contract. This new release is packed with useful new features and capablities across the spectrum of industrial applications for Flow Science's highly-regarded free-surface modeling tool.
Key new benefits offered in Version 9.4 include:
- Core gas generation and transport model
- Multi-sediment scour and bed-load transport model
- Scour potential model
- Non-linear Stokes waves
- Temperature-dependent material properties
- Modeling moving objects fixed by springs or ropes
- New hydraulic data output
- Post-processing improvements
For an extensive description of some of the new modeling solutions offered in version 9.4, read the What's New in v9.4 on our website.
To find out more about how FLOW-3D can help you with your simulation projects, call us at 505-982-0088 or send us an email.