Flow Science & Tecplot, Inc. eSeminar: Accurate Free-Surface Flow Modeling with Effective Visualization
When: Wednesday March 14, 2007
Time: 11:00am PST (2:00pm EST)
Duration: 45 minutes
Flow Science and Tecplot Inc. offer this eSeminar to demonstrate the combined power of their respective software solutions in tackling accurate free-surface flow problems effectively and efficiently using powerful modeling and post-processing tools.
The first example will be a metal casting simulation showing how to solve common problems such as getting accurate part fills, tracking defects and finding where air pockets occur before your production begins. With effective visualization you can validate FLOW-3D results with experimental data.
The second example will show common problems facing the hydraulic engineer such as discovering where currents develop and where erosion is occuring. Tecplot 360 shows how 3D exploration can be done with planes or slices that are only a click away with no re-rendering. View XY, 2D, and 3D results in a single environment for a complete multi-dimensional analysis that will communicate the results you want your audience to understand.
- Save time by dynamically making changes to your displayed results (no re-rendering)
- Set-up your model with easy meshing
- Look at 3D views with planes and slices
- Develop accurate surface profiles in record time
- Eliminate the extra step of writing out a third-party file format
- Seamlessly interface with Microsoft Office