Have you improved the world through accurate flow modeling?
Win an iPad and be the Featured Application Note in the FLOW-3D Newsletter
To celebrate its 30th anniversary, Flow Science invites all its users to submit entries into a simulation contest aimed at highlighting FLOW-3D results. Whether you’re in industry, the public sector or academia, we welcome your entries.
The winning entry will be featured as the application note in the Fall 2010 FLOW-3D Newsletter, and the author will receive an iPad. Entries will be judged on innovation, originality and quality of results. Availability of special merits of the simulation efforts, such as comparisons with physical or analytical results, quantifications of cost savings and the like will be a plus.
All contestants who submit valid entries will receive their choice of a 10 USD gift certificate from either Amazon or iTunes.
Contest Rules & Requirements
Submission Deadline: Friday, October 8, 2010
The winner will be notified by Friday October 15, 2010
Project Description: Using a minimum of 400 words, describe the nature of your project and how FLOW-3D was used to accomplish the objectives of your project.
Images: Submit at least three images rendered from the results of your simulations. Images should be as large as possible (preferably 300 dpi) in jpeg/bmp/gif format, and each must be accompanied by a descriptive caption. Other graphics are also welcome, including pictures of what is actually being modeled, the geometry of the simulation and graphs showing validations with physical or analytical results.
If your simulation was post-processed by a third-party visualization software, please specify which one.
Send your completed entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flow Science employees and associates are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Simulation(s) must have been completed in the last two years using FLOW-3D Version 9.3 or higher and cannot have been previously published.
- Contestants must have a valid FLOW-3D license.
- Flow Science reserves the right to use all entries for sales, marketing or training purposes.
- Contestants may submit multiple entries, but only one can qualify for a gift certificate and/or the winning entry.