The 14th annual FLOW-3D European Users Conference will be held June 17-18, 2014 in Vienna, Austria at the NH Danube. Flow Science will offer a 1/2 day session of advanced FLOW-3D training for the water & environmental industry on Monday, June 16 at the NH Danube directly preceding the conference. The training will focus on the completely new sediment 3-D and 2-D shallow water scour models in FLOW-3D v11, hybrid 3-D/2-D shallow-water modeling for large domains, efficient model and project workflows for hydraulics problems, and hints and tips for using FlowSight, FLOW-3D's new post-processing and visualization tool.In addition, a technical tour of the hydraulic laboratory at TU Wien - Vienna will be offered on Monday morning. All FLOW-3D users—and anyone interested in becoming a FLOW-3D user—are invited to attend the conference.
Call for Abstracts!
The call for abstracts is now open. Share your experiences, present your success stories and obtain valuable feedback from your fellow FLOW-3D users and Flow Science staff. The deadline to submit an abstract is Friday, April 25. Notifications of presentation acceptance will be sent out on Friday, May 2. If you are interested in presenting, please email your abstract to us.
- January 7-9, 2014 (FLOW-3D Cast)
- February 4-6, 2014 (Hydraulics)
- March 4-6, 2014 (General)
- April 1-3, 2014 (FLOW-3D Cast)
- May 6-8, 2014 (Hydraulics)
- June 3 -5, 2014 (General)
- July 8-10, 2014 (FLOW-3D Cast)
- August 5-7, 2014 (Hydraulics)
- September 2-4, 2014 (General)
- October 7-9, 2014 (FLOW-3D Cast)
- November 4-6, 2014 (Hydraulics)
- December 2-4, 2014 (General)